After you install Oracle, run the SQL Command Line utility as follows:
- On the Start menu, select Programs> Oracle Database Express Edition> Run SQL Command Line.
- You will see a Login screen and the SQL> prompt.
- Type ” connect”.
- Enter ” System” as the user name when presented with the “Enter user-name” prompt.
- Enter the password that you selected in the setup program when presented with the “Enter password” prompt.
- You should see the SQL> prompt.
Now create, run, and test SQL queries to accomplish the tasks listed below. Note: Be careful to add a semicolon at the end of each statement before you press the Enter key.
Include a screen shot to verify the successful completion of each SQL command. Each Screen shot must be preceded by a comment that includes the studentâ€™s name, the instructorâ€™s name, and the date the command was executed.
SQL>/* Student: Yatavia Summers Instructor: Michael Collins Date: command was executed */
Note: Donâ€™t forget the /* and */ at the start and end of the command to make it into a comment!!
In addition, the screen shot must include the SQL command and the output from the command.
See example below: