Submit a synthesis of statistical findings derived from multiple regression analysis that follows the Week 6 Assignment Template. Your synthesis must include the following:
- An APA Results section for the multiple regression test [see an example in Lesson 34 of the Green and Salkind (2017) text].
- Only the critical elements of your SPSS output:
- A properly formatted research question
- A properly formatted H10 (null) and H1a (alternate) hypothesis
- A descriptive statistics narrative and properly formatted descriptive statistics table
- A properly formatted scatterplot graph
- A properly formatted inferential APA Results Section to include a properly formatted Normal Probability Plot (P-P) of the Regression Standardized Residual and the scatterplot of the standardized residuals
- An Appendix including the SPSS output generated for descriptive and inferential statistics
- An explanation of the differences and similarities of bivariate regression analysis and multiple regression analyses
Note: You will cut and paste the appropriate SPSS output into the Appendix. The SPSS output is not in APA format, so you will need to type the information from the SPSS output to the appropriate sections of the APA table. You must use the Week 6 Assignment Template to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 6 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
To prepare for this Assignment, review Lesson 16A and Lessons 31â€“35 in your Green and Salkind (2017) text, the Week 6 Assignment Exemplar and Week 6 Assignment Template documents, as well as the tutorial videos provided in this weekâ€™s Resources. Consider how a multiple regression analysis will allow you to answer your research questions effectively.