The topic of this research paper is: â€œAthletes overpowering the teamsâ€.
The idea is essentially study when an athlete becomes bigger than one team, what are the possible solutions from the teamâ€™s perspective to â€œregainâ€ the power or the marketing actions that can be done using the athlete as much as they possibly can.
The paper needs to be a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 10 pages. The Title Page and References do not count in this number.
The basic outline of your paper should be as follows:
- Statement of Problem/Issue
- Tell me why this is an important issue.
- Have other studied this before? If so, why is it important to do further research? If not, how is the issue important?!
- Literature Review
- This will be the bulk of your paper.
- You are reviewing and summarizing the literature/cases on your given topic.
- You should be discussing a lot of journal articles here that you have researched and read.
- Talk about other research in this area. What have other scholars found?
- This is where your opinion starts to come into play. For example, donâ€™t just tell me that sport has a dark side; tell me whyit does and what other factors influence it.
- The ending to your paper. Donâ€™t overlook this. It needs to tie everything together.
- Need to be in APA format
- You must include at least 5 peer-reviewed sources (i.e., journal articles) and at least 5 other sources(cases, other articles, books, etc.). DO NOTplan on writing most of your paper off of website information or Sports Illustratedarticles.
- WIKIPEDIA IS NOT A SOURCE!!!
- Your book cannotcount toward your source total, but you can use it as a source. There are articles cited in the book chapters â€“ pull them and use them.