Watch the following segments of the “Dealing With Bullying” video:
- Segment 2: “What is Bullying?”
- Segment 6: “Indirect Bullying Hurts Self-Esteem â€“ Turning the Tables”
Imagine you are training a group of school counselors on the dangers of bullying.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word training report to the school’s counselors in which you describe bullying behavior in adolescence.
Address the following in your report:
- Explain why bullying is an issue to study in human development.
- Describe the three components or types of bullying behavior, as observed by researchers.
- Explain how gender and sexual orientation influence styles of bullying.
- Describe how self-esteem affects bullying.
- Describe how family interactions are affected by bullying.
Include at least two peer-reviewed resources.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.