i need help with my assignment 31
5 pages, plus a Works Cited page (you can pick a prompt you like out of the 3, youâ€™ll find them at the bottom of the page).
Select one of your in-class essays to undergo serious revision. You must follow the original prompt that was given for your individual in-class essay. We have gone over three so far. You can find the prompts underneath these requirements.
- You must use both essays that were assigned in the prompt. Your Works Cited Page needs to have two entries from your textbook. Remember, they are Selections from an Anthology.
- It must be properly MLA formatted!
- You must have proper in-text citation for all evidence and a Works Cited Page with proper entries, or you will fail for plagiarism.
- You must hand in a rough draft both physically and digitally. That is 3-4 typed pages, plus a Works Cited page. If not, I will take a whole grade away from your final draft. The rough draft is due July 16th. Bring 3 copies for the physical portion!!!!!!!
- Your final draft must have five typed pages, plus a Works Cited Page. That is six pages in total. I need a digital and physical copy. You must make it at least eleven lines down page five or there will be a grade deduction. The final draft is due July 23rd.
- If you choose to use outside sources you must have proper in-text citations and Works Cited Page entries for all of them. If not, you will fail for plagiarism.
â˜ºYou can do this! I have faith in you!!!!!
Here are all the prompts we have addressed so far. Print the one out that youâ€™re interested in. More will be added as they are released.
Argumentative Practice Essay
In Chuck Dixon and Paul Rivocheâ€™s â€œHow Liberalism Became Kryptonite for Supermanâ€ and Janelle Asselinâ€™s â€œSuperhuman Error: What Dixon and Rivoche Get Wrongâ€ the evolution of comics is looked at from both liberal and conservative perspectives. Using both texts, assess and argue if political correctness is truly at the root of the changes in this industry. If so, is that a positive or a negative thing?
Argumentative Essay One
In Nicholas Carrâ€™s â€œTracking is an Assault on Libertyâ€ and Jim Harperâ€™s â€œWeb Users Get as Much as They Giveâ€ readers are exposed to different arguments on the controversy stirred up by internet tracking. Based on your assessment of both texts do you believe that some form of middle ground could be reached on this issue.
Compare and Contrast
In Suzanne Brittâ€™s â€œNeat People vs. Sloppy Peopleâ€ and Dave Barryâ€™s â€œBatting Clean-Up and Striking Outâ€ both authors examine just how intricate human relationships can be considering how many types of personalities are out there. Examine the differences and the similarities between the two texts and determine which one is the more successful humor essay.
In Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hoganâ€™s â€œVampires Never Dieâ€ and James Parkerâ€™s â€œOur Zombies, Ourselvesâ€ all three authors trace how these monsters first emerged and then evolved into pop culture. Analyzing both texts explore and argue what these creatures are trying to say about society. You need to balance both essays in each paragraph! Under a solid topic.