I need help answering 6 criminal justice related questions. Each question needs to be answered in 150 words to be exact.
questions need to be answered in your own words.
there is no format.. Please make sure to answer each question.
1)The three strikes law is used for offenders who commit three or more violent crimes and are sentenced a lengthy term of prison usually with a minimum of 25 years to life. Should we continue using this crime control strategy? Why/why not.
2) Is having discretion when applying the law ethical?
3) What is the process of the criminal justice flow for someone who commits a crime?
4) Explain the code of Hammurabi
5) Explain the difference between actus reus and mens rea.
6) Why is being ethical important in the criminal justice system?