Link attached Case Study Panel Project.pdf
Panel Project: 30% of the final grade
This project involves a mix of individual and group activities. The class will be assigned one comprehensive case study describing a situation in a health care organization that calls for planning and leadership. You will be broken up into panels (groups) of five individuals each by Week 3 of the course. Each student will assume the role of a key member of the management of the organization described in the case. The instructor has assigned the roles within the group.
The roles are
- chief financial officer
- chief of medical services
- human resources manager
- marketing manager
- chief legal/ethics officer
Part 1: Individual Analysis (15% of the final grade)
On your own, you will develop a solution to the case based on what works best for your role. The solution will include:
- an overall statement of the management challenge presented by the case
- a statement of the facts of the case
- a proposal that addresses the challenge and that states what would be best from the perspective of your role
- a defense of the proposal
This part of the project should require 2 â€“ 4 pages of text.