program analysis paper part iii final draft
You will be conducting an in depth analysis of one of the six (6) main Federal social welfare programs.
As is done in social advocacy work in the field, it is important to convey your message succinctly, clearly, and with concrete evidence. Include hard hitting facts that will make the biggest impression on your stakeholders (legislators/policy makers). This type of â€œwhite paperâ€ is used to quickly inform stakeholders on your issue and what they can do to improve the program/policy.
You will pick one of the six programs (below) on which to write your white paper. It can be any program you are most interested in or passionate about.
The paper will be one page exactly (12 point font) and formatting should be done in such a way that it makes it easy for stakeholders to read and absorb the information.
Please refer to the following White Paper sections of the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) website for examples and instructions:
- Purpose and Audience – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/01/
- Organization and Other Tips – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/02/
- White Paper PPT Presentation – https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/546/03/
This week, Part III of the paper is due. (See the full assignment description in ‘Getting Started’ for complete assignment details.)
Part III – Improvement Suggestions
- For the final submission, incorporate the feedback received from Parts I and II and complete and refine any other portions.
- Be sure that this final version addresses all aspects of the assignment rubric and parallels all the sections described on the Organization and Other Tips page of the Purdue OWL site.
Note: Make sure you are using credible sources to back up your issue identification and suggestions – this is not based on your opinion. Use footnotes instead of in-text citations. Writing a white paper is very objective and should never include first person.