To prepare for this Assignment, review Lesson 41 in your Green and Salkind (2017) text, as well as the Week 7 Assignment Template document provided in the weekâ€™s Resources. There is no Assignment Exemplar this week, as you should now be familiar with the format for presenting statistical analyses. Consider research scenarios where nonparametric analyses would be more appropriate than parametric analyses.
By Day 7
Submit a synthesis of statistical findings derived from Two-Way Contingency Table Analysis Using Crosstabs test that follows the Week 7 Assignment Template. Your synthesis must include the following:
- An APA Results section for the â€œTwo-Way Contingency Table Analysis Using Crosstabsâ€
- Only the critical elements of your SPSS output:
- A properly formatted research question
- A properly formatted H10(null) and H1a (alternate) hypothesis
- A descriptive statistics narrative and properly formatted descriptive statistics table
- A properly formatted cluster bar
- A properly formatted inferential APA Results section
- An Appendix that includes the SPSS output generated for descriptive and inferential statistics [Examples of SPSS output are found on pp. 268â€“269 of Green and Salkind (2017).]
Note: You will cut and paste the appropriate SPSS output into the Appendix. The SPSS output is not in APA format so you will need to type the information from the SPSS output to the appropriate sections of the APA table. You must use the Week 7 Assignment Template to complete this Assignment. Also, refer to the Week 7 Assignment Rubric for specific grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.