Approved business decision: North Carolina and the NBA All Star game that was moved in 2017 because of the HB2 bill.
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/17120170/nba-mo… This is a link discussing it by ESPN.
Write a 1,050-word argumentative essay on your approved business decision including the following:
- Discuss why the business decision is good or not good for business.
- Define the term “good” for the purpose of this situation.
- Identify the premise and conclusion by placing a number in bold at the beginning of the sentence with the word premise or conclusion. For example: (1, Premise), (2, Premise), (1, Conclusion), (2, Conclusion).
- Sentences labeled as “1, premise” are premises for the sentence labeled as “1, conclusion.”
- All premises should be labeled for each conclusion in the article. If a sentence is a conclusion and a premise for another conclusion, place two labels.
- At the end of the paper, identify one example of how you used deductive reasoning and one example of how you used inductive reasoning.
I have also attached the grading guide for this paper that can be used as a guide to make sure everything is met.