- Create a 3-panel double-sided brochure for your target group (the population you chose for this project).
The brochure must be designed specifically for your intended audience and must incorporate the following:
- Explain environmental and cultural factors within the home and community that contribute to an outbreak of measles.
- Summarize environmental and cultural factors that increase an individualâ€™s risk of contracting measles.
- Describe precautions to be implemented in the home if a household member has become infected with measles.
- Provide any other information necessary to assist your audience in understanding the issue, getting vaccinated, and getting more information if they so desire.
The rest of the information needed will be attached in a file.