Chapter 5 â€“ Beyond Comparative Advantage
- How can we determine the probability that a citizen in one country/region wants to buy something from a citizen in another country/region?
- What is the Armington Assumption?
- What trade theories were dominant prior to â€œNew Trade Theoryâ€?
The Economist, â€œThe Celestial Economyâ€
- Which countries are expected to have the largest shares of global economic power by 2030?
- What three forces will dictate Chinaâ€™s economic rise?
- China is expected to have about 23% of the worldâ€™s economic power by 2030. What is the likely cause of this?