Rewards systems can have a significant impact on individual behavior and performance and thus on organizational performance. Using your readings and research, discuss the rewards system in an organization with which you have experience. You may use this experience, input from others within the organization, or other sources of valid information to present the rewards system. Discuss the following in your initial post:
- Describe the rewards system of the organization. How did the system impact employee commitment and performance?
- How accurately did the rewards system represent the organizational goals, vision, and culture?
- What improvements could be made to the rewards system? What will be the costs of your actions, and what challenges would the changes present?
Your post should directly address each question, providing references and examples to support your points. You should use at least two scholarly sources cited in APA format. Comment in a substantive manner on the posts of at least two classmates. You may include the following points in your response to others:
- An alternative analysis of the rewards system presented
- Other ideas for changes to the system
- Additional factors that would influence the effectiveness of the system
- Personal examples pertaining to the discussion
- Additional research or scholarly sources that add perspective to the topic
Apply current APA standards for writing style to your work. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
- Write your initial response in a minimum of 300â€“400 words. Cite the sources as per APA standards.